The International Conference & Exhibition of Education (ICEE) 2022
The Conference and Exhibition of Education was held in Riyadh form May 8 to 10. The conference was planned by the Saudi Ministry of Education. It and its international exhibition is to be one of the most prominent specialized educational events. It provides a global framework for communication and experience sharing, in accordance with international best practices in education. The conference is an international platform where the ministry of education provides chances and opportunities for teachers in general and high education to participate and exchange knowledge and ideas with international experts
The Conference is certified by the CPD certification service – United Kingdom. CPD, which stands for Continuing Professional Development, is an independent international recognition and certification acknowledging Conferences, training sessions or knowledge sharing Program, as practical, trustable, beneficial, and helpful for special competences development and professional skills enhancement.
The ICEE’s goals which relate to education in Saudi Arabia, are:
- to enhance the communication and the cooperation between participants to research, discover, innovate, and Share experiences for improving and upgrading the quality of education to the highest international standards.
- To contribute to strengthening the Kingdom’s vision 2030 and affirming its role as an active force in civilization, science, and human progress.
- To review opportunities for the development of education in the Kingdom, invest in its potential, and provide educational support from childhood.
- To share experiences that reflect the desire for global development and competitiveness.
- To promote opportunities for local and international participation in the provision of education.
- To introduce incentives to invest in education and attract local and international opportunities.
- To overcome the challenges facing education in the Kingdom and provide solutions that contribute to raising the level of its outputs, and the efficiency of its institutions, in accordance with international standards and best indicators of measurement and evaluation.
In fact, I can say it is a good international chance for male and female teachers to participate in the conference for renewing their pedagogical knowledge and self-evaluation in accordance with the international standards in education. Teachers can share experiences that reflect the desire for improving teaching methods and evaluation tools for development and global competitiveness.
Finally, I would like to thank and appreciate the Saudi Ministry of Education and his Excellency the Minister of Education Dr. Hamad Al-Sheikh for holding such a great event like ICEE. And I expect that all teachers can get the benefit of it, and they can attend synchronically and asynchronically. Events like ICEE support schooling and students’ learning to accomplish a high-quality success locally and intonationally
Last: if I were a director of education, I would arrange an annual educational exhibition for innovative male and female teachers to display their success and experience to their colleagues.